Hello, I'm Ian Day – Senior Coach & Consultant at Hello Potential.
I wear the 'Possibilities Adventurer' emblem proudly, because the work that I love to do is about helping forward-thinking leaders seek out new possibility, and go after adventures that make them stand taller, stretch further, and create a legacy to be proud of.
What drives me is supporting international directors with well-established careers who have plateaued…They're typically not sure what they want to do next, but they know they want a bigger impact.
I help forward-thinking leaders achieve greater personal and organisational results, one conversation and action at a time. Their potential for adventure is huge.
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coaching & Mentoring, Oxford School of Coaching & Mentoring
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Coventry University
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- Certificate of Competence in Psychometric Testing – Level A & Level B Intermediate, BPS
- MBTI Step I & II Practitioner
- Member, Association for Coaching
- Chartered Member, CIPD